Monday, June 13, 2005

A little ranting tonight.

Ok, I am a little pissed. I finally talked to D. but not for very long because I am still irritated with him. He asked me if I had gotten into the program. I said that I haven't received my letter yet. He was like oh, then he texted me an hour and said that I should stay in retail and save my money and invest. As if I wasn't getting in or something. Well, they haven't sent the letters out yet because I haven't gotten any calls from people in my classes yet. WTF??? This is coming from a guy who has been in school for ten years with no degree.

He is always acting like I don't know anything. This is a person who copied off me in our Advanced Physio. Lab. Sorry, for my little rant. He just irritates me sometimes. He knows this and yet he still does it.

I am so freaking tired of people who just live in their own little sheltered lives and only experience things through movies. Stop asking me questions, get up off your lazy ass and get out a little more. There is a whole freaking world out there. Get a freaking real hobby besides tv.

I am also pissed off because people keep telling me that I play it too safe. The fuck I do not. I take risk in my life. Just because I don't feel like racing down the expressway at 150 or jumping out of a plane doesn't mean I am a safe non-risk taker. I am a bitch without health insurance and I don't feel like breaking anything. Can you tell people have been annoying me lately?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home