Monday, June 20, 2005

Drinking and blogging, Just don't do it.

I think I expect to much from people sometimes and I wonder why I get hurt. I am so annoyed with people right now. One minute you think you are cool with someone, that you are both on the same level and then things go weird. I mean just because we are sleeping together doesn't mean I want something. Ugh. Boys are so fucking weird. But see he thinks he is such a stud how could I possibly resist his charms right? I mean if I say I don't ever want to date you, I fucking mean it. I've been down that road before and have no desire to go down it again. I think he just likes the power trip. WTF ever. Why do boys have to be such fucking trouble? Really?

I don't know maybe I was just over reacting. I just don't want to be treated like I was before because I will not forgive him again. I will not be blown off again because he gets a girlfriend and then we he gets his heartbroken he comes running back to me. I know I shouldn't be so hard on him because he is going through a lot. Half of me wants to know that things are ok but the other half remembers how fucked up he treated me. Blah, I think I've had to much wine. He just pissed me off tonight and it's weird because it wasn't anything he said. It was how he said it.

I fucked up and emailed the wrong person some photos. I'm a little be weirded out right now. Crap. Hopefully I don't get an angry e-mail from some irate girlfriend wondering why the hell I'm sending her man photos. Crap, crap, crap.

I still didn't get my letter. I know they've gone out because another girl got hers and I had more points than she did and she got in. I am on pins and needles here. Fuck, I just want my letter. But I am in a different county than she is so maybe that's why I haven't gotten it.
Wow, I say fuck a lot when I've been drinking.

That's the bad thing about wine. I just can't have one glass. I feel bad about leaving all that wine and fearing it will go to waste. Yeah, it's an excuse but one I'm using.

I think it's time to get back on the dating scene but I so don't want a repeat of what happened last time. I hate settling down so fucking fast. People want to have a couple a dates then the next thing you know the guy wants to be a couple. Maybe the men I date are to needy? Of course I only give my heart out to real assholes so I have my own issues.

Ok, this is going to sound so bad but I wish that I would have slept with the cute New York boy. G-d, I just need one really good, hot one night stand. Ugh, but in reality he probably isn't any good in bed. But then again, he was a Scorpio.... They are just evil. Really, they are. But damn they are great in bed. Truly, if you haven't tried a Scorpio, you should. That's my public service announcement for the week. Go sleep with a Scorpio, you won't be disappointed.:)

1 Comments:

At 21 June, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That post made me laugh! I love ya sis!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home