Monday, June 06, 2005

Happy! Happy! Joy! Joy!

"The trick to being happy is learning to want the right things. The funny thing about the universe is that once you learn what the right things for you are, very often you start to receive them (especially if you remember to say please and thank you -- the stars are suckers for good manners). So why not take a moment or two everyday and do some soul-searching about your real desires? You can get 'em if you really want." provided by astrology.com

Gotta love a horoscope like that. Heheh. So I am going to be an asking fool today. hehehe.

Today is such a weird day. I have a feeling I will be popping on here to write more than a few times. I have no need to go out to day. Though the sun in trying to trick me into believing he will be staying all day. But you see, I know better. As soon as I get half way to where I want to go, he will laugh and then the skies will open and the rain will start all over again. No thank you.

I will venture out tomorrow. Tomorrow is my errand day and also my first day of work. Hope all goes well and I don't piss to many people off.

I am sitting here listening to the Dead and man am I really missing Jerry right now. I haven't played any of their stuff in so long. I have forgotten what a mood lifter it can be.

Well, my friend G. was such a great guy and washed my car. He did the works while and sat on my lazy bum and talked on my cell phone. Let me tell you my car is gleaming right now. My car is so happy! I am such a bad car owner. I rarely wash her yet she never complains. She's such a good car. :)

I had a good dream last night, it was a little weird but man was it good. I rarely have those good dreams. I always have a really strange dream or ones that would scare the hell out of Stephen King. So it was nice to have a great dream. But it was about a boy and I can't believe that I was having such a girly dream. Blah!!!!!!!!! I mean I haven't thought about this boy in a really long time. Why is he still in my subconscious dammit!!!!

I got to talk to my sis today which just upped my mood. See ask and thou shall receive. I was just thinking about her and she calls!! I can't wait to find the results of her ultra sound. I am so excited! I still think she's going to have a little girl. I have nicknamed the baby little miss diva. Proabably not good if it turns out to be boy. I can't wait to get my first paycheck so I can go buy some Winnie the Pooh stuff. I am so glad she did the nursery in Pooh Bear! I love pooh and Tigger. T-i-double-grr! Ok, I am a freak.

Ok, it is raining again!!!! Grrrrr.......

Maybe I will catch up on my scrapbook. I have so many photos that I need to put in. Seriously I have like two years worth. At one point I was somewhat caught up and now I am once again behind. Maybe if I stopped being so damn camera happy I wouldn't have so many. I have a serious problem with cameras. Give me one and it is just trouble. I finally got a digital camera and I have already gone through one set of batteries. So sad. I am a picture taking fool. hehehe






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home