Sunday, June 26, 2005

I can't sleep. This really blows. I turned my off my phone and now I regret doing it because I missed little bro's call. I would call back but I don't know where he's at. Blah. I turned my phone off because it just takes one annoying individual to annoy the fuck out of you. I swear D. just flip flops. He can be cool one minute and then just drive me fucking crazy. I don't know why he has to ask so many freaking questions. You know?
C. totally understood why I couldn't come up. He has offered to buy my plane ticket but I think it's just best to keep my happy ass down here. I really should go somewhere. I haven't been on vacay in so long. Not since NYE.

Man I would hurt someone for a candy bar right now. mmm......a carmello sound so friggin good right now. This is when I wished I had a roommate. One that was a night owl. I am so bored. I think I say that way to much. My mom asked if I was happy tonight. I told her the I was very happy and that I thought my life was perfect. Which I think it is. Don't get me wrong I have my moments. It's weird because my neighbor told me that I was one lucky girl. I just think you have to make life what you want it. Don't get me wrong, I would love to change somethings. I would love to be a 5'8 tall knockout but let's face it. It's never gonna happen.

Man, this cheese just doesn't cut it when one is craving chocolate. Damn, why don't I keep candy in the house. There was a shark attack and a little girl got killed. And people think I'm crazy because I worry about sharks. Yeah, you don't see me in a shark's tummy do ya?

Ok, what was weird was G. apologizing for last week. He said he was sorry if it seemed like he was blowing me off. Whoa, I have no idea what the hell is going on with that boy. Really, one minute I think I have him totally figured out and then I am just blown away by something. Fuck.

You know what name is fun to say? Bananarama. Isn't that just a fun word? Sorry I am listening to some like 80's music, I'm so sure!I am so glad that I was just a kid in the 80's. But they did have some fab music and movies.

I can't believe that my vacation is almost over. I had all this stuff I had planned that I wanted to do and I haven't done crap. Nothing. *Sigh* But I am having some fun so that's good. I want to go out next weekend. I NEED to go dancing. I hope I don't have to work. Fuck it I'll just go in hung over. It's not like I haven't done it before. Ok, I guess I should go and really try to get some sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home