Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Finally

It is all over. The drama of the last month of my tuition is finally freaking over! I have made my payment today and I feel like a pile of bricks have been lifted off my shoulders. I left a message for his boss Friday and decided that I was going to speak to her on Monday. Well, first thing Monday morning I get a call from her assistant. I took everything that I had taken previously plus our lease, last years tax forms and my CNA certification. I then get a call from him around one p.m. telling me that I now qualify for independent state residency. All it took was the CNA certificate. I don't know why all the other crap didn't work or if it was just an excuse because she said something but I am just grateful that it is over with. I just hate that I had to waste a whole freaking month on this. Blah.

I feel bad because one of my friends from Chicago is in town and has been for a week and I haven't been able to see him. I have been so busy it is unreal. I hope he understands. Unfortunately that's how it is when school starts. Everything else has to be put on the back burner.

My friend passed the boards!!!!! She is now officially a nurse now. Heehee. I am so happy for her. I can't believe that I finally get to start. I got a little bit freaked out last night while perusing through my fundamental book. I am so freaking nervous. I keep telling myself just to take deep breathes and that I can do this.

Want to know how special I am? I am one in 20 people that break out from the Varicella vaccination. How special does that make me? I am so freaking pissed. I am itching and miserable right now and can't believe that I paid $60 for this. At first I just thought it was hives because of stress. I told mom and she agreed. Then these bumps starting looking weird. I thought maybe they were just some furious mosiquto bites or something. Well, now I start reading the side effects page that they gave me and called mom and she was like, "Well, I hate to tell you this..." GRRRRRRR. Apparently it can take anywhere from one day to a whole freaking month to show up. Dammit.

I am going to do nothing but scrapbook today. I have been planning to catch up on my book all summer and haven't scraped one page. I got my photos back from the trip yesterday. They turned out really good. I still have one roll to develop but it is just stuff that I took while driving. We took to many silly pictures I'm sure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home