Friday, August 12, 2005

People Suck Ass

So, I get up fairly early this morning to pay my tuition online because it is due Monday. I am told that I can not pay my tuition because the fees have to be recalculated. That fucking bastard. I am seriously going to hurt this person. I called and asked why he was making this so difficult. He said because legally I'm not a Florida resident. Ok, then I am currently without a fucking state. WTF??? I gave up my residency in Indiana. I gave him my mom's tax forms but he wants an original copy. I think once I do hand him an original copy he is just going to want something else. I hate him. I hate this man and I have never even met him. I bet his life must be really fucking pathetic. Loser.
Then he said I could appeal his decision if I wanted to. I said that I will and that I wanted to speak to his boss. He didn't want to give up her name but I got it out of him and he finally transferred me to her voicemail. He is seriously fucking psychotic. I am going up there Monday and I am going to get this straightened out. Fucking Idiot. I HATE PEOPLE.

I have saw nothing but idiotic behavior all around me today. I really want to run people over or smack them really hard with a brick. What pisses me off more is that I so do not want to be this angry little girl. I try and try to be a nice person who does good and I feel the nicer I am the more I get crapped on.

Oh, and to top things off I get another text message yesterday about taking my friendship up to the next level. GRRRRRRRRRRR. Um, yeah I have a boyfriend?? WTF??? And then I get a text from lost boy. Oh, do you want to hang out this weekend? When did guys lose their balls to call a girl? When was texting a person an appropriate method of asking a person out??

On the bright side I had the best cheesecake at Costco today. Mango, Passionfruit Cheesecake rocks. I am going to cook tonight, snuggle up with Island boy, watch a movie and drink lots and lots of beer. Ciao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home