Wednesday, August 24, 2005

A Hurricane is a coming!

Ok, I had no freaking clue we had a possible hurricane on the way. Last time I checked everything was ok. I guess I need to start watching the news while I get ready in the morning. Of course this will ruin all the plans that I have for this weekend. I need to go to the bank which will probably be closed. I need to go to the grocery store and to Target. Most likely will be wiped out of everything that I need because of the crazy people. I need to get a stethoscope for my nursing clinical orientation on Monday. Of course I should have gotten that a long time ago but hey I'm broke. I need to get my Pharm book but the bookstore will be closed if the school is. Then I will have to read 6 chapters in two days. Double crap.
I can not even begin to tell you how tired I am. My body is hating me. I am so not use to getting up at 6. And I hate to say it but it's not early enough.:( I barely made it to class in time. Of course I would make it on time if they stupid people on the turnpike doing 60 would get out of the LEFT LANE!!!!!!! Grrrrrr.

So, my pharmacology class in going to be a bitch. I'm not taking the easy one that goes with the ADN program. No, I have to be miss smartypants and sign up for the BSN pharmacology class. Crap. So that's what that extra credit was for. I guess I will ask next time. At least I won't have to take another one when I do get my BSN.

We got out early and I had all this free time so I went across the street to Wendy's to get a cheeseburger. Big mistake. I was sick all afternoon. I don't know why I eat beef. I will never learn. *Sigh*
So, I go into the Allied Health Building and didn't realize that the Dr. Pepper that I put into my bag was leaving a trail as I walked. I now have a Dr. Pepper stained Fundamental book, study guide and handbook. Oh, the joys of being me. They have assigned 4 fucking chapters to read tonight! FOUR!!!! Due tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I told my mom and she just laughed.

Today's my sis's 25th birthday! Happy Birthday! I hope you had a great day. I love you!!!!!!!

Ok, I have to go but my head into my books!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home