Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Tomorrow is D-day

Well, I start school tomorrow. I'm a little nervous. I think the nervousness will creep in when I start the actual clinical portion. ACK! I went and ordered my name bag yesterday. I think I'm going to try to get a personal student loan so I can get my car fixed and I can pay for my own insurance and cell. I really need some air. Of course it's going to start cooling down here pretty soon so I guess I could wait until next summer. I just might.

I went and did errands with G. yesterday. I took him to Baja Cafe and he really didn't care for it. I like it but I didn't like there queso. Ick, I think they just melted some freaking velvetta or something. But I did get good service and they didn't fuck up my order. Yipee! One place that doesn' t have it out for me.

We went back to his place and I played around on his computer while he cleaned his room. We are oh, so exciting lately.

I wanted to kill him this morning. I really truly did. He always feels very amorous in the morning and I prefer to kill in the morning. I am NOT a morning person. I can get up at the crack of dawn or 4 in the afternoon. I am just not a happy person when I first wake up. Why doesn't he get this?????? GRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

He decided to take me to IHOP this morning for breakfast. I wanted to stab the waitress with a fucking fork. Since when is it to order from the kids menu if you are under the age of 12? I do it all the time. I don't eat a lot. I don't want to spend $7 for shit that will go to waste. Stupid lady. She said no and I said fine I don't want anything. She tried to get me to order the same stuff but it was like fucking triple the size. She finally gave me what I wanted. I think she knew she was going to be fighting a losing battle.

Well, I have no big plans today. Get my bookbag ready and catch up on my TiVo and magazines that are overflowing from my magazine rack. I think I need to do some laundry too. I hate laundry. Ciao.

I just did a spell check and it is so messed up. It says bookbag is misspelled and a lot of other words that the dictionary should fucking know. Well, I didn't put a capital T in TiVo and that came up. WTF????? Apparently the dictionary is a TV junkie. hehehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home