Sunday, May 29, 2005

Bloody Sunday

Well, Tues. is the day that I turn in my nursing application and the waiting game begins. I am so nervous about this. I have never wanted anything more in my life and will not know what to do if I do not make it into the program. I know life will go on and I could easily go to another school but I would still be devastated.

I think the most productive thing that I have done today is shower and fed my cats. I have no energy to do much else. I blame it on my very, very sore body. I did workout Friday and now my body is truly hating me. But I will go on tomorrow and work through the soreness because I really need to get back on my workout routine.

I ended up having a friend over last night for drinks. It was better than going out. Neither of us felt like venturing out since it would be like playing Russian roulette in a car. So we order pizza, watched the tube and had a couple of drinks. It was a very relaxing time.

I almost feel like turning off my phone today. I really should because I haven't answered it except once for C. I am in another one of my moods. I don't know where they are coming from. I am normally so happy. I am not even watching the Heat!

I really think I need a vacation. I just need to get away for a weekend. I wish could afford a spa because I would be there so freaking fast. Maybe I should go see my mom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home