Saturday, June 04, 2005

Just pointless thoughts.......

I sit and wonder what the hell is wrong with me sometimes. I mean I feel like an alien at times. I wonder what the hell is wrong with people and why they just don't get it. I hate to say but I think I might be a stuck up bitch. Seriously. I mean I don't know where I get off being so self righteous sometimes. I think half of the population are complete idiots. And that's being nice.

I think that I right most of the time. I will argue at point until the very end if I know I am right. But hey, I can admit when I am wrong. I am extremely bossy. Just ask my mom and anyone who knows me well. My mom says I have been that way since I was a toddler. WTF? I'm also sure my family didn't help much. Everyone was always going on about me. Wonder where I got the "I'm perfect" attitude. My family. Their fault that I have way to much confidence. Ha!

I just would love to know what people truly thing about me. I mean I tell people what I think all the time. Really, I never shut up. I am way to open about certain things. My mom's ex-husband stated that I was way to opinionated. Well, duh. But I think I am open minded. It takes me awhile to think about how I feel. I weigh each side equally then I come up with my opinion. I rarely just form an opinion right away. I do change my opinion sometimes. Very rarely, but hey it happens.

Something that has really bothered me lately is my political party. I really feel that this is a touchy subject for 99% of people. Just like religion. You just don't talk about it. Well, I have always fancied myself as a Democrat. Actually, I am the only one in my family. Hey, all my family members live in red states. I'm ok with that. I know that some of them wonder where they went wrong with me. Hehehe. But I digress. I have had several people of late tell me they think that I am not a Democrat. That I am really a Republican! WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, I consider myself very open minded. I feel that you should be able to express yourself without harassment as long as your not hurting others. I feel that your religion is your own. You believe in it, you own it. I feel that one has no right to throw their beliefs on you. I do believe in G-D and I have my beliefs. But I will not try to change anybody else's. I may try to encourage someone to be more accepting that is all. But this is where I feel that both parties are wrong and why I don't feel I belong in the Red category. I mean since when did homosexuality and abortion become the biggest agenda for voting? Shouldn't we put those thins aside and maybe focus on say the kids that are here now? What about the elderly that get over looked everyday? What about healthcare? Education?

I just have some things to weigh I guess. I just know I will not vote for Hillary if she runs for president. I consider myself a feminist but I think she is just a tad bit evil. I really never cared for her husband all that much either. Sigh.... we really need some better candidates. I mean Kerry seemed intelligent but boring.

Ok, I am done with that. Sorry, that is the last time I will be talking politics. Maybe I should form my own party. Hehehe.

I have another rant. Madonna. WTF? If I hear one more thing about her being Jewish I will scream. Just because she studies the Kabbalah doesn't make her Jewish!!!!!! That goes for all of the celebrities studying the Kabbalah. Repeat after me "I am not Jewish". Sorry, had to get that off my chest. I mean if they want to be Jewish, that's cool. Just convert. Go about it the right freaking way and for the right purpose.

Ok, I know this was totally pointless, but hey it is my blog! hehehe. Stay tuned for my next topic. Pixie's opinions of marriage. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home