Friday, June 03, 2005

Today was a good day..

In the words of Ice Cube, today was a good day. Orientation went rather well last night. I totally forgot that the mall closed a nine and not ten. I should know this considering how much time I actually spend in shopping malls. The girls that I was in orientation with were super nice. Of course I was the oldest one there! Hehehe.

I can't believe how much I actually accomplished today. I cleaned my house, got my laundry started, cleaned out the trash in my car and cleaned the windows, went to the bank, filled my tank up, made it to the mall for some work clothes, post office and made it to Fresh Market.

I was at the Post today and made some alarm go off with my super phone. The lady at the counter was like "you have a really strong, good phone!" As much as I paid for the damn thing it best have a great signal. Of course it's not like I have a $400 phone but I am cheap bitch and to me my phone is expensive. But I do love my phone.

I got some cute stuff today. I picked up a pair of light pink pants and a white top at the place I am working at. I am totally miffed because they are not carrying short anymore. The are offering hemming service. I swear the world is out to get us short people! I also picked up a black cami, appropriate for both work and going out! I got everything for 50% off, so I was pretty jazzed. I also picked up a black tee at the gap. I also got the cutest denim mini at Express. I had been eyeing it for awhile and it finally went on sale. Total score for me!

I was so surprised. I have been working out and all that. I am also back on my right dosage of synthroid. Well, I went from a 7 down to a 5 down to a 2. Well today, I actually had to buy a 0! I couldn't friggin believe it! I haven't done that since I was 21. Wow, amazing what fast food will do to your body. Ever since I have given up fast food I have felt so much better. I still have Wendy's burger or chicken sandwich though! Gotta love Wendy's!!!!!

I think I might download a couple of songs tonight. Then I am sitting my happy ass in front of the news and catching up on the world. I hope they find the girl in Aruba. I feel so sorry for her family. I am praying for her safe return.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home