Thursday, June 02, 2005

Optimism is in the Air!

Ok, I just woke up in the most wonderful mood. I usually do but it feels great to be back to my perky self once again. I have been going around the house all humming and smiling. I am sure people think I must be on drugs when I am out and about. But do I care? NO!!! heheee

Well, I start my new job today and have no clue as what to expect. I hope the people I work with are not slackers. I hate working with slackers. I am one of these people who go into work and probably give a little to much. What can I say I am a perfectionist. Except when it comes to spelling and grammar. Ha! I also hope I don't work with a bunch of bitches. It is retail and of course it is all women. You know how catty us girls can get!

Well, D. Emailed me like nothing was going on today. I usually have no problem with forgiving my friends when we fight. Stuff happens but I am not ready to talk to him yet. I really don't know when I will be ready to tell the truth. He really irritated me.

I have been thinking of learning a foreign language but have no clue on which one I should take. I have taken Spanish before and was good at it. But I never used it enough for it to become permanent. I guess it would be a great advantage considering where I live and how many people speak Spanish. But I have always wanted to learn French. Decisions, decisions.

Well, for once I really don't have much to say. Just life is good and I hope it stays this way! Ciao!

1 Comments:

At 02 June, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah I am so glad your in a better mood today. Maybe your mood can rub off on me. Oh and about the D thing I would make that friend really wait a long time. Some of that crap was totally uncalled for. Love you lots.

Love me and Lil sheri!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home