Wednesday, June 01, 2005

A Norah Jones, James Taylor Night

Ok, I must say that yesterday was truly wretched. I thought the sky was going to fall at any moment because it couldn't possibly rain anymore! Now, rain usually doesn't bother me. But I drive an old car with no air. Very bad when one lives in South Florida indeed. So, I had to drive an hour to school in the rain unable to roll down my windows. To make matters worse I had to turn on the heat to keep the windows defogged. Seriously, I think I might have lost five pounds yesterday!

But to make things worse yesterday, I think I have lost a friend. I knew it was going to happen. But I had hoped for the best. My friend D. just wouldn't let up about his feelings after numerous talks that I would have with him. I feel really bad for him because it is hard when the one you desire doesn't desire you. I know everyone has been there. But poor old D. has never known a real relationship so he hasn't matured in that aspect.

So I get a text message yesterday saying how he didn't like me sleeping in the same room with my guy friends or going over to their house late at night. I was like okaaaaay. I also woke up to five voicemails on my phone. Very strange because they were all from him. So, I wrote an e-mail explaining that he was making this friendship hard at the moment, blah, blah.
Well, he just had to take it to the next level and talk about you treat people the way you want to be treated and he felt that as a potential boyfriend he wasn't treated right and that he needed space to figure out his feelings. He also said some other things in which he had no right in saying as a friend. I have no ideal where he got that I was a potential girlfriend. I am always open and honest with people. WTF? Do people just ignore what is being said to them or do they actually live in their own reality?
So after four years of friendship I guess it's over. Such a pity because I really do like him as person.

But today has been so much better. It has been a Sinatra day today. Not the sad Sinatra but the happy go lucky Sinatra. I took my procalc test and rocked it and have now turned in my nursing application. So in two weeks I will know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited! It only gets better from here my friends........... mmmm....odd as I did a spell check Sinatra didn't come up as misspelled like most names. Go Frank.

1 Comments:

At 02 June, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about your friend. I hated when that kind of shit would happen to me. My cell phone came and it was broken so now I have to send it back for a new one. I am starting to feel like I will never be able to talk on the phone again. Ask mom if she can call me on my house phone I really miss talking to her. Love you!

your lil sis

 

Post a Comment

<< Home