Wednesday, August 31, 2005

No Sleep Till December

Well, it has been a very busy week so far. I don't have skills lab tomorrow so I don't have to be there until 2 p.m. It will give me time to catch up on all the reading I must do. Our first test is Wed. A little nervous but hopefully I will be prepared by then. I felt ready and prepared for today's lecture so that's good. I doubt I will be ready for tomorrow's though.

We had uploading this week. We did handwashing, restraints, bedmaking and vital signs. We also had our hospital orientation. This still feels so surreal at times! I got the hospital I wanted which so rocks! It will only be a 20 to 25 min. drive! Woo-hoo! I also like my clinical group so far. Two girls from Micro are in my group! And me and M. have all our classes together. She is a very good study partner so I'm happy about that. We went over our calculations today. We have to pass a med test before we can pass meds. It has to be done by Oct. 7 or we fail our rotation. We were having some problems and we went and asked for help. They were really cool and helpful. At least they want us to exceed. And it seems like all our professors love the profession. I would hope so, right? hehehe

I was watching the news last night and I just can't believe how bad it is around the Gulf coast. I feel so sorry for those people. It is just awful. I can't believe the places that we were just at three weeks ago is completely gone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home