Tuesday, September 06, 2005

I am so tired. I came home and intended to sleep for about 30 min. or so. Yeah, right. I passed the f out. Funny, I got up around 6 all weekend and felt fine. I wake up one hour early and it kilss me. What the hell is up with that?

I finally got checked off on my BP today. I have to make an appointment to do my other skills this weekend. I need bedmaking, bedbath, peri care, oral care and vital signs. We have our first Theory test tomorrow. I feel like I'm prepared. I need to go over my notes again and then the study guide. I studied all weekend. Maybe that's why I'm exhausted. I used to much brain power.

I have to find another way to school. The turnpike sucks, 95 sucks ass too. I left early today so I could get in some reading and I ended up being 10 mins. late! Grrrrrrr. Dumbass accidents and then it rained so you know people had to do fucking 40. WTF?? But I wasn't the only one late. I just HATE being late!

I have so much to do. I need 5 more hours in my day. I also miss everyone. I need more time!!!!

1 Comments:

At 06 September, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home